The Life Sciences Talent Accelerator’s Industry-readiness courses provide essential skills and knowledge for careers in the biomedical and life sciences industry.
Upon successful completion of the modules, students will be awarded digital badges recognized by industry professionals.
All students in the Life Sciences Program are required to complete each course before starting their internship in the Life Sciences Industry.
Created with the help of various Professionals in the Life Sciences Industry, each module was created based on current industry needs.
By completing each course, students gain a digital badge to help validate their knowledge and create a digital showcase of their abilities.
Each digital badge is endorsed a national association representing the Canadian Life Sciences industry.
- the pharmaceutical product life cycle,
- the role and responsibilities of a pharmaceutical sales representative and
- the pharmaceutical selling skills model.
By the end of this module students will learn about:
- the five phases of a project,
- the internal and external activities of a project launch and
- how project management is key to a project’s success.
Students will use their training to strategize how to transform an idea into a fully realized product.
In this module, students will learn about
- the different types of medical writing,
- the qualifications and responsibilities of a medical writer and
- good publication practices for better preparedness in the medical industry.
- discovery to clinical trials,
- sales and beyond.
This module will introduce students to the Canadian healthcare system through
a study of:
- business analytics,
- market research,
- advanced forecasting,
- market assessment and
- sales force effectiveness.
To be announced.
Learn more about the program and meet our instructors.
Get involved in the program. View and register for upcoming events.
View program eligibility requirements and more.
Learn more about our training opportunities.
Submit your application form.